Thank you for visiting Elemental Sound.
My name is Ali and I work as a Music Therapist (HCPC registered) and Sound Therapist in Bristol and surrounding areas. These two distinct approaches both draw on the qualities of music and sound to facilitate holistic wellbeing.
I work in care homes and community settings, with people in their own homes and also offer wellbeing sessions for workplaces. To find out more, please click on the music therapy, sound therapy and wellbeing tabs.
Please get in touch if you would like to talk about how we could work together.
Training and Qualifications
- MA Music Therapy, University of the West of England (Distinction) 2016-2019
- MSc Health Psychology: University of the West of England (Merit) 2008-2009
- BSc (hons) Psychology: University of Bath (First Class) 2002-2006
- Practitioner Diploma in Sound Therapy: British Academy of Sound Therapy, 2010-2012
- Gong Master Certificated Training: Gong Master Don Conreaux, 2012; 2017
- Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Practitioner Certificate for Health Professionals: Ascentis, 2016
- Music Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Association of Music Therapy (BAMT)
I have insurance with Holistic Services Insurance.
'Ali is a naturally gifted and intuitive therapist. She uses her tools of sound deftly and instinctively, with focus and compassion for her client.'
'I was so deeply relaxed at the close of the session, it was bliss! Thank you Ali.'
'Working in Community Development, I have hired Ali to run multiple wellbeing events, which incorporated Tai-Chi and Sound Relaxation. I was always struck by Ali's warm and friendly demeanour and her genuine, grounded presence and excellent professionalism. I highly recommend her events'.